Workplace Laughter Yoga Enhances Staff Morale, Resilience and Personal Efficacy Beliefs
"Thank You!" - MSD Pharmaceuticals 26th September 2016
Above - Laughter Aspirations Workshop for Liverpool Mutual Homes
The USA Workplace Study by Beckman, Regier and Young 2007 found laughter helps a person's ability to achieve a goal and manage a situation. Dr Melisa Weinberg's Workplace Study with a Melbourne business (Deakin University, Australia), found the immediate impact if Laughter Yoga increased wellbeing in participants supported by a decrease in stress, anxiety and depression.
Five Corporate Benefits
* Reduces Stress - Laughter Yoga is the quickest, most effective, most economical way to help staff reduces stress. This helps to reduce burnout and absenteeism from stress-related illness.
* Creates Emotional Wellbeing - helps staff balance and manage their emotional lives. This smoothes workplace emotions.
* Promotes Peak Performance - by increasing the net supply of oxygen to the brain. If your mood is good, you do evrything well.
* Enhances Creativity - The playfulness of Laughter Yoga frees right-brain thinking, the basis of all creativity. Out of this creativity, new ideas and concepts can grow, giving your business the edge it needs to move forward.
* Builds Team Spirit - Laughter Yoga connects people and this builds team spirit. Communication skills are enhanced and staff engage with one another in a helpful, mutually-supportive environment.
To book a workshop or for more information please email below or call 01228 818450
Click to email